We’re about sharing faith through words and action to declare the love of Jesus Christ to all of Canada. Our Evangelists are serving in a variety of positions across Canada, some within congregations, others on the streets, all within the area of evangelistic ministry.
Threshold Ministries is institutionally connected with the Anglican Church of Canada and is a predominantly Anglican Order of Evangelists. We value our heritage and on-going partnership within the Anglican Church of Canada. The development of Threshold Ministries will involve our Society within and beyond the Anglican Church of Canada, to ministry opportunities within other church denominations.
As an interdenominational Order of Evangelists, we value our historic relationship with the Anglican church. The further development of our ministry will honour this relationship while intentionally increasing our additional partnerships with the wider Christian church.
Threshold Ministries exists to help bring people from all walks of life into a living relationship with Jesus Christ and His people.
We will strive to follow our values in all we do
- Listening to God: we take time to be open to God, willing to listen and open to change.
- Respect: We recognize that all people are created in the image of God and that all people are valued by God.
- Professionalism: We strive for the highest standards in all that we do.
- Partnership: We are part of Christian community, called to work with each other, with compatible organization and the wider church.
To be a leading organisation in the training, equipping and releasing of Evangelists, to assist the Church in becoming missional in communicating the Gospel.
- working with local churches; equipping men and women to reach out into the neighbourhoods; giving the tools and resources to effect Kingdom change.
- planting missional communities for those who might not attend a ‘traditional’ church; and seeking to transform broken communities.
- street-level drop-ins across the country; that come alongside those on the streets to mentor, bring hope and help re-integrate them into their communities.